Lamb as the only source of animal protein, perfect for allergy sufferers
✔️ Recipe made from only 8 high-quality ingredients
✔️ Soft consistency: ideal for customers with fussy puppies
✔️ Free from grain and sugar, free from cheap fillers
✔️ Perfectly tailored to the needs of growing dogs
✔️ No products from factory farming, no animal testing
Complete food for puppies from the 2nd month to the end of the 12th month
Finally available! The first Tales & Tails puppy food with lamb. Exploring the world can make you pretty hungry. It is all the more important that the puppy is optimally supplied with all the important nutrients and trace elements. Our puppy food comes with an extremely short list of ingredients, is grain and sugar free and sustainable. So far there is no comparable product on the market and therefore indispensable in your range.
✔️ ONLY 8 ingredients: perfect for allergies and intolerances
✔️ Monoprotein: lamb as the only source of animal protein
✔️ No factory farming: lamb from Icelandic pasture farming appropriate to the species
✔️ Perfect for you if you are looking are after a diet that
- Contains no pork, beef or poultry
- Is free from grains and sugar
- Contains no products from factory farms
- No corn, no potatoes, no soy, no herbs, no dried beet pulp, no cellulose, .... contains
– is suitable for dogs with allergies or intolerance
– has a very high meat content
All advantages at a glance:
1. Our recipe consists of only 8 high-quality components and is free of grain, sugar and unnecessary fillers. Perfect for allergy sufferers and puppies with intolerance
2. Monoprotein - lamb as the only source of animal protein
3. Alfalfa is one of the plants richest in minerals and vitamins and has a large amount of trace elements.
4. High-quality hemp oil provides important omega-3 fatty acids and is one of the best edible oils. Omega-3 fatty acids can strengthen the immune system, which still has to develop in puppies
5. We obtain the lamb for the puppy food from Iceland, since there is no factory farming there and the sheep and their lambs are raised all year round live in the pasture.
6. Lamb contains many minerals such as iron, zinc and niacin as well as vitamins which are essential for the immune system, bone formation, energy metabolism and circulation.
Lamb (75%, of which lamb (fresh, 63%), lamb (dried, 10%), protein hydrolyzate (from lamb, 2%)), plantain (dried, 16%), pumpkin (dried, 2%), alfalfa (dried, 1.9%), hemp oil 0.8%, psyllium, beetroot (dried, 0.1%), chicory (dried).
Der 63% fresh lamb consists of 35% tripe, 18% muscle meat and 10% liver.
The 10% dried lamb consists of heart, liver and stomach. It also contains 2% protein hydrolyzate (protein extract) from lamb.
protein 26.0%, fat content 15.0%, crude fiber 2.0%, crude ash 8.9%, moisture 18%
Nutritional additives per kg:
Vitamin A 15000 IU, Vitamin B1 10 mg/kg, Vitamin B2 10 mg/kg, Vitamin B6 5 mg/kg, Vitamin B12 100 mcg/kg, Vitamin C 60 mg, vitamin D3 1200 IU, vitamin E 150 mg, zinc (as zinc oxide) 90 mg, iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2 mg, selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.2 mg, copper (as copper(II) -sulphate pentahydrate) 10 mg, zinc (as amino acid zinc chelate, hydrate) 45 mg, biotin 250 mcg, pantothenic acid 15 mg/kg, niacin 30 mg/kg, folic acid 2 mg/kg, choline chloride 1975 mg/kg, biotin 500 mcg /kg
omega-3 fatty acids: 0.3%, omega-6 fatty acids: 1.25%
Calcium 1.8%, phosphorus 1.2%, sodium 0.25%, potassium 1.0%, magnesium 0.1%, iron* 170 mg/kg , manganese* 12 mg/kg
Amino acids in puppy food:
lysine* 1.5%, methionine* 0.6%, cystine* 0.25%, threonine* 0.8%, tryptophan* 0.25% , isoleucine* 0.6%, leucine* 1.15%, phenylalanine* 0.65%, tyrosine* 1.05%, valine* 0.70%, arginine* 0.90%, histidine* 0.35%
Where does the lamb come from?
The lamb for our dry food comes from species-appropriate Icelandic pasture husbandry.
The lamb for our products comes from Iceland's species-appropriate pasture husbandry. In principle, sheep are never really raised in factory farming, but Iceland is setting new standards here: The sheep and lambs live all year round on green pastures with plenty of exercise. In addition, no growth hormones come into play to accelerate the muscles when rearing the lambs. Due to the harsh and mountainous landscape, muscle tissue forms naturally. This paired with the fresh green pastures and the particularly clean air is the result of a very aromatic meat that most dogs can hardly resist.
What parts of the lamb are used for this feed?
The 63% fresh meat contains 35% tripe, 18% muscle meat and 10% liver.
The 10% dried lamb consists of heart, liver and stomach. It also contains 2% protein hydrolyzate (protein extract) from the lamb.
How big are the croquettes
The croquettes in our puppy food are approx. 0.5 to 0.7 cm wide and approx. 0.5 cm thick. In the case of the kibbles of our food for adult dogs, the kibbles are approx. 1.0 cm to 1.3 cm wide and approx. 0.5 to 0.8 cm thick.
Why special food for puppies?
First of all, you have to know that puppies need an adapted food during the growth phase, which meets their needs. The needs of adult dogs and puppies differ, especially with regard to vitamins, minerals and trace elements. In the growth phase, bones are built first, followed by muscle mass.
Can I feed my dog the food every day?
Our food is a complete food for puppies from the 2nd month to the end of the 12th month and can be fed every day. Your puppy will be supplied with all the necessary nutrients and vitamins to meet its needs.